Monday, May 12, 2014

Readying The Boat

Much work has been done to get this boat ready for the water. I am trying to if this all wound up so that I can be in the water and enjoying the summer. I had a problem with the electric anchor windlass which I traced to a faulty breaker. After inspecting the anchor line I decided that it was okay but the end needed to be cut off and reattached to the anchor.


I also installed some new rod holders that I think will work very well with this boat. Fish on!



and finally a shot of me taking a break from work. Some good adventures coming soon this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment